highly trained, vastly experienced technical team
We have a highly trained and vastly experienced technical team who recognise the need for the highest levels of professionalism in an extremely challenging industry;
- All sizes of project considered from the smallest Cat Ladder to 10,000 tonne plus structural steel buildings and multi-million-pound architectural metalwork packages including feature staircases, helical staircases, stainless steel balustrade, balconies, louvre’s and facades.
- We are Offsite specialists with high value project experience of modular volumetric, light steel framing (LSF/SFS) and precision manufactured housing.
- We work with a pro-active & value engineered approach to ensure that the design, detailing, manufacture and installation processes go as seamlessly and cost effectively as possible.
- Costs & programme are managed efficiently using our Time Management System (TiM) which has been developed specifically for TDS giving the customer total transparency on status updates on a live basis.
- We advocate a ‘Design Team’ ethos and try to promote collaboration, co-operation and compromise in our efforts to deliver projects accurately, efficiently and on time.
- We utilise the latest 3D steel detailing software (Tekla Structures) to provide Building Information Modelling (BIM) services to Main Contractors, Architects, Consulting Engineers, Steelwork Fabricators, Architectural Metalworkers and Light Steel Frame construction specialists.
- Our 3D rendered models can be issued for review to the design team or presented live at design team meetings. NC data for autonomous manufacturing can also be supplied ensuring the highest levels of accuracy.
- We carry Professional Indemnity insurance of £10 million for our drawings giving clients complete peace of mind
- We have a business server which is backed up daily for a complete ‘disaster recovery’ process.